Scuffed heels (pic inside)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Scuffed heels (pic inside)

Post by shred »

Take a look at these beautifully scuffed heels. These shoes are identical to the pair my wife converted to peep-toe pumps a few weeks ago, but not the same. These are a new pair.

Much of the damage occured after she walked thru the sea with these shoes. Apparently the leather hed been softened by the water, making the heels susceptible to scuffing.

Apologies for the file & image size, but I did not want to reduce the quality in any way so you'd lose the fine details.

Shred

bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

no need to appologise shred...they are very nicly scuffed...:D
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

to look at these pumps when they walk
over and between this stones must
have been a very great thing.

Many thanks

Hymerboots
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Shread, when will you be posting more of those wonderful "bird Watching Picts"
shred

Post by shred »

Johnny,

Real Soon Now. Sigh.... I am very occupied with a zillion of things, and I have not even sorted the pictures of the last 3 shootings.

The next update on the web site will be high heels in the sea (hopefully this week), but I am not sure yet what comes next.

Please be patient, the series _will_ be published one day.

Shred
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

That's cool, Im occupied with a Zillion things myself
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Great pictures, Shred. Looking forward to seeing those pumps getting soaked with seawater and damaged while wet.