i'm new here !

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rach

i'm new here !

Post by rach »

Hi all!

I?ve recently discovered this site and have been lurking for a little while and though it might be time to take part. I have a few questions and I?m hoping that some of you might have some advice for me! tbh I had no interest in this type of thing until a couple of years ago (a very embarrassing slip into a stream!). Although getting shoes wet really excites me, it?s not something I have done a great deal of because of the people I live with and the area where I live. the most i?ve done is go out in the rain on purpose and walk through the odd puddle.

Anyway onto the questions. First of all, it is something I like and it does turn me on. is that normal? And more importantly if I told my boyfriend that I like this kind of thing how exactly would I break it to him? I can see him standing there with a confused look on his face now! I?d rather not keep it a secret, but if its going to make me seem crazy then I?d rather keep it a secret.

Phew, think I need a coffee after all that typing!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi Rach
Welcome to the forum.....always nice to have new peeps join!
As for your questions,only you can decide weather your b/f wil be cool with you and this fetish....that said most blokes I know love high heels,Im guessing you b/f is no different,if thats the case then it wont be a problem,simply sound him out about high heels etc...then take it from there,If he loves ya he'll be cool with it,its not as if your exposing yourself to any danger,or doing anything that would compromise your relationship!
"Just my/blokes thoughts for what there worth"
Damagedheels.com
PS:I would say your b/f was 1 lucky fella
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

If it feels good...JUST DO IT!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

..... pb
mudcole

ooo

Post by mudcole »

Hi rach,

well as my tag line says......what is normal? if you enjoy what you do, and no body is hurt by it, why not do it?

As for breaking it to your boyfriend, why not run him a bath or a shower and ask him to get in, give him a glass of wine if its a bath and say you will be right back.

Go get dressed in a long dress or skirt and white blouse and slip on your favourite heels and just go get in the shower or bath dressed!!!

Your soaking wet blouse will more then turn him on trust me!!

If your in the bath then stand above him a gently push your heel into his chest and use the toe of the shoe to play with what he has between his legs!!!!

if he doesn't like it then at least you have tried, then you just do it on your own.

You are not ill nor are you abnormal you are just you, be happy with that.

Oh and welcome!! :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
rach

Post by rach »

Hey, thanks a lot for the replies! It's nice to be made so welcome. Perhaps I should dig out my camera and take a few snaps in the future for you all. I'm sure a couple of you might like that :D

I'm sure i'll eventually tell my bf, after all it's never good to have secrets and they always have a habit of coming out in the end don't they?

I've just seen a gorgeous (cheap though, phew!) pair of boots on ebay, I might just be tempted to buy them. I'm sure my bf has a thing for boots as most of my ex bfs seem to have done so I think those might help me break the news. Who knows, I might get him to take a couple of pics because I can't take photos to save my life!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I got this thing for boots too. I just think they're sexier in all styles. Wether they be mens' boots or womens' boots. Can't say that about regular shoes.

..... pb

Post by Guest »

I think if I had to choose i'd go for boots over heels too. Not sure why, I think I feel more sexy when I wear them. I've never got a pair of boots really wet, only rain water and even then no water got inside the boot so that's a sensation I wouldn't mind feeling :D

I'm looking at buying something like this at the moment, just need to count my pennies first to make sure I can afford them. They do look soooo sexy!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-PATENT-GOTH ... dZViewItem