Deep Mud Suede Boots - Absolute Gem of a YouTube find!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, ambershotheels, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Ambizzle

Deep Mud Suede Boots - Absolute Gem of a YouTube find!

Post by Ambizzle » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I posted but I just HAD to post this. I'm not sure if it's already been done, but I stumbled across it whilst trying to find one of my favourite YouTubers.

It came from a channel that's called Messycat and it was one of a few in the series. There were quite a few other videos too themed around wet boots in the shower, and in the jacuzi, as well as a few other messy ones.

Whilst the channel still exists, the videos do not - maybe they were privated, or were delisted - and it's a real shame to lose such high quality content.

I'd love to know what became of this content, and the creators; maybe they lurk amongst us, or maybe their content has migrated elsewhere...

Ambizzle
xoxo