Soaking the sneakers of the Girl at work

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, ambershotheels, Wetshoegirl, Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Polki35

Soaking the sneakers of the Girl at work

Post by Polki35 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am

So at my work we spray alot of water cleaning floors and equipment and theres this girl she works in a department doing testing so she never uses water but she has to come out and run tests and so one day I was spraying casually and she walked by and I had got an idea how can I spray these cute little size 6 sneakers of hers and then i got the idea to casually spray under a machine nd then when she walks by point the hose up at her sneakers so i sat on the floor and started spraying normaly then saw her come by and BAM i aimed up at her ankles and i got her good she started hopping around and walking faster but I followed her a bit and absolutely soaked her sneakers I finished up on the floor and went by her room and I saw her sitting down at her chair her sneakers and bottom of her jeans soaked water dripping off of her sneakers she wore them like that all day I kept walking by every once in a while to see if she would take them off she never did once I wonder how long the memory foam in the sneakers were wet for... it was awesome
Attachments
FB_IMG_1548547708094.jpg
skech766227_70762_jb6.jpg
766227_70762_1_500_500.jpg

Paying4College

Re: Soaking the sneakers of the Girl at work

Post by Paying4College » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Apologize and offer to buy her a new pair.