Unwanted heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

andy23nz

Unwanted heels

Post by andy23nz »

Hi my friend is going to throw these shoes out, shes giving me the black and red sandals but I suggested she destroy the other ones any ideas?
Attachments
vlcsnap-2017-02-11-21h36m30s621.png
16521861_1733059690357847_774343523_n.jpg
NiceShoes

Re: Unwanted heels

Post by NiceShoes »

u should take them all to abuse in diff ways!! I would, have her step on a pair with one pair on and kill them both while shes doing it and film it post it on youtube and post the link on here, film her doing them all!!!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Have her cut the straps while she's wearing the shoes. :D
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Muddy trail walk for the Red pumps or wear them while scraping them on a wall, driveway or stairs. :)
I'm Trashed
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Have her run over the blue pumps.
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

They should all get some messy abuse with food then
cut the blue, pink and cream T-bars up
Take an axe to the cork wedges
Cook the blue and white heels, one in the oven or fried and one boiled as part of a stew
Scrap and grate the outer of the red pumps, break the heels and rip up the remains

What are your plans for the red and black sandals?
andy23nz

Post by andy23nz »

JerrySmith wrote:They should all get some messy abuse with food then
cut the blue, pink and cream T-bars up
Take an axe to the cork wedges
Cook the blue and white heels, one in the oven or fried and one boiled as part of a stew
Scrap and grate the outer of the red pumps, break the heels and rip up the remains

What are your plans for the red and black sandals?
Im going to get the girls I bring over to wear them