Shoe Busting

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bezoar

Shoe Busting

Post by bezoar »

Love seeing toes blowing out of shoes. Interested in buying some custom clips also.

Only know two channels that involves ''shoe busting'': M L Treble and Luvshoz.
I also enjoy to see old brittle shoes bursting by toewiggling.

Where can i find more channels of this kind?

thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yjkXtSpaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV76jsBJJt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYV3710-fo
converselover110

Re: Shoe Busting

Post by converselover110 »

If you look around, Growthdreams has plenty of of clips that involve feet busting out of shoes in scenes. Most of the shoes used are stuff you'd find in Payless, but there are some really hot ones too.

I recall TaylorMade Clips also had plenty of clips that involved Shoebusting as well.

I'd totally love to see more material like that too, I've even started making my own photoshops (crappy ones, but still) of it! One thing I'd love to see is feet bursting through the toecaps of a pair of chucks.
bezoar

Post by bezoar »

Growthdreams and TaylorMade would be labelled as hulking rather.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

bezoar wrote:Growthdreams and TaylorMade would be labelled as hulking rather.
Yeah, but still, they do have stuff along those lines. A shame though they don't spend as much time on the shoes though in most of their clips.

It feels like that kind of material is hard to find out there.
bezoar

Post by bezoar »

converselover110 wrote:
bezoar wrote:Growthdreams and TaylorMade would be labelled as hulking rather.
Yeah, but still, they do have stuff along those lines. A shame though they don't spend as much time on the shoes though in most of their clips.
It feels like that kind of material is hard to find out there.
I like when the shoes are very used and/or have been exposed to intense solar radiation every two days over the span of several months, so that the leather is dried and brittle (mimic the natural wear and tear). Then the lady bust them slowly by wiggling her toes.

One of the vids i enjoy the most: (is the fifth video in the list)
http://clips4sale.com/19132/polish-mist ... 2F+BURNING

SCENARIO:"i want you to start out first by wiggling and flexing your toes violently inside your black ballet shoes showing them no mercy! " can you talk to them like your going to punish them?" and then you get upset and you decide to burst them you can then put slits in the leather "small slits" enough for you toes to force themselves through. Destroy one shoe at a time if possible make it as dramatic as possible! Okay now that's the theme you make add or change it if you like as long as there's shoe destruction and shoe flexing... thanks a lot." This clip was made on special request - you can also send me your scenario to.

A comment on Luvshoz:

Can't wait to see the new vid, love to see them or some other sneaks on bike pedals or something like that. Used to watch the girls next door destroy sneaks while riding their bikes. They had toes comming out everywhere, thru the uppers and thru holes in the soles!!! No shoe was done until the sole was gone, loved that!! Used to love checking out their trash sometimes to find sneaks and other shoes tossed, sooo sad!
kzrprb

Post by kzrprb »

bezoar

Post by bezoar »

All are great. How you find them?
Some time ago i had nice collection of vidoes from clips4sale, but i lost it. :(
These clip4sale vids are great too.

I'm a video collector, so i want my videos to last indefinitely.
If I download videos from clip4sale, they will disappear when my computer ends its useful life.
Could you recommend me a tutorial that explains how to store videos from youtube and clip4sale on CDs or USBs?

Clip4sale videos are protected by a copyright attachment, so is it possible to make a copy from USB to USB?

I used to use the youtube catcher but not sure if it is the best way to get the best image and sound quality.