Website update (how to wear down high heels)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

Website update (how to wear down high heels)

Post by shred »

Hi all,

I have updated the web site with the complete series which shows how my wife wears down a pair of brand new pumps in only six weeks. There was not any intentional abuse performed, just ordinary and utterly careless wear.

The preview pics I have posted in a previous message on this forum: "Wearing them down quickly"

The updated series on the web site can be found here: Brown Newport News Classic Pumps.

Soon after we shot the last series of pics she considered the pumps not fit for wearing in public anymore. Therefor we recently did an intentional abuse session, and finally converted the shoes to peep toe pumps. Very nice. The complete photo series concering that event will be put on the web site in a week or so.(Given there is sufficient demand, so let us know!!)

Shred
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love how your lovely wife wears her nice pumps like a cheap pair of sneaker. So destructive. Great!
Slingbacklover

Loved those shoes

Post by Slingbacklover »

Those are nice shoes with elegant leather covered heels, unlike those popular cheap looking painted plastic heels. Seeing those leather on the heels all scratched up is a pure lovely sight.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Thanks for those great pictures of your wife's lovely legs and those poor abused brown pumps.

If she can do that to them with just her normal wear, I can hardly wait to se what she does with intentional abuse - please show us!
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Very nicely done...:D

J
SC

Great pics

Post by SC »

Yep. Superb. Would really like to see the rest.

Post by Guest »

I expect to be able to put the second part of this series on the web site over the weekend, so stay tuned.

Shred