My slaves - starting with new ones cheap grey heels (7.50€)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Heelsinhell

My slaves - starting with new ones cheap grey heels (7.50€)

Post by Heelsinhell »

from child, i have a fetish for woman wrecked heels. only many years later i understand that was a fixation, a fetish. I love my fetish and i take it to the extrems.
I have my wrecks that i keep from many years, in bags. Some the shoes i will show to you is the result of continued abuse.
Normaly, i buy them, start the abuse very fast as you will see in the first pair, like this cheap grey heels, after one day abused.
Other shoes, have years of complete abuse. When break, or fail in parts, go again for repairs, again and again. Don't matter what i must do to fix them, they must be usefull to be slaves in my foot.
I don't conspurcate my shoes with any type of strange fluids, or organic fluids. They are abused allways in mud, water, gravel, concrete, etc.
They are a mess, but only because they suffer a continued influence of glue, or parts i build to fix them.
Thats a extreme abuse. Also i don´t like sneakers, are not a sexy thing, in my opinion. Excepting this, I like any type of heels, flats, platforms, sandals, boots, etc.
You will see.
I've been here sometime ago, with some pictures, but because i am unnemployed since then, i lost some interest in put pictures or make any other intervention or comment.
I am 100% hetero, well maried, i make 30 years married thias year, but heels are my perdition. My wife knows that, but not help me, and i don´t feel comfortable using it in front of her. So i used in a big space i have, with plants and trees.

I hope you enjoy the really meaning of shoe abuse, that i am apassionate. My only regret is still unenployed and don´t have money to buy some shoes o like, and because the size is not possible find in my island...(sorry my poor English)
Attachments
140.JPG
138.JPG
136.JPG
131.JPG
133.JPG
130.JPG
127.JPG
005.JPG
002.JPG
001.JPG
Heels are my hell