(Mens) Saucony Cohesion 8's Messed UPDATED: Now With Nikes!

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Flatsguy88

(Mens) Saucony Cohesion 8's Messed UPDATED: Now With Nikes!

Post by Flatsguy88 »

This forum has been pretty quiet for a while now, so I'm gonna try to start posting more, and maybe it'll get back to the way it used to be on here. First victims: my ~1.5 month old Saucony Cohesion 8, with chocolate, strawberry syrup, maple syrup, ranch dressing, and whipped cream.
Slide01.jpg
Slide02.jpg
Slide03.jpg
Slide04.jpg
Slide05.jpg
Slide06.jpg
Slide07.jpg
Slide08.jpg
Slide09.jpg
Slide10.jpg
Will try to accommodate ANY request (within reason. I'm a poor college student, I have some limits). I cannot burn anything, sorry, and I won't destroy the Cohesion 8 (yet). Anything else is fair game. Will post the rest of the collection in another post, I'm at the attachment limit for this one. And yes, I know the lighting isn't great. That's how my bathroom is, I can't really do anything about it.
Last edited by Flatsguy88 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bendstra

Re: (Mens) Saucony Cohesion 8's Messed

Post by bendstra »

love this!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

would love to see the rest of your collection;)
Flatsguy88

Post by Flatsguy88 »

bendstra wrote:would love to see the rest of your collection;)
Thanks! I will definitely be doing more.

I've got a pair of black Nikes (I think Pegasus, not entirely sure on that), pair of gray Cohesion 7s that are currently in the washer, and a pair of tan women's moccasins that I got from a friend that are beat pretty much to death already. Will get pictures in a bit.
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

would love to see those black nikes ;) Do you think you could cum on your saucs as well?
Flatsguy88

Post by Flatsguy88 »

bendstra wrote:would love to see those black nikes ;) Do you think you could cum on your saucs as well?
Which pair?

And here's the rest. Like I said, requests welcome and I will do my best to fulfill them all.
Slide1.jpg
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

I think some white custard would accent well on those sexy black nikes!