Site update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

Site update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mudcole »

The next set are up at webshots,the ankle strap heels have walked their last.......but how come??????

http://community.webshots.com./user/mudcole77

and once susan has finished her raffles,i will give these shoes away as they are, dryed and rock hard.

go check it............. :twisted:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

:twisted: That 'tile adhesive' looks like it's fun to play in. Last year, I saw a pair of sneakers get a tile adhesive bath on a Yahoo group.

Just one question...How did you get it off your feet?

..... pb
mudcole

i

Post by mudcole »

i haven't it looks like i have two broken feet at the moment!!!,its a real bugger getting stockings on too!!
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

As I always do I thank you again for these nice update! :wink:

Hm... but I think it's a waste to leave the shoes as they look at the moment... :roll: It would be much more interesting to break up the stuff and look what happened to the shoes in it! They don't really look sexy at the moment. ;)
I could imagine some stomping on them could remove most of this stuff. If not some tools will. ;)

They should stay alive for some more or their final action! :twisted:
mudcole

as they stand

Post by mudcole »

well i hear what you are saying and i agree,but i thought i might give them away in a couple of weeks or two.

i have asked susan if i can copy her raffle idea once she has finished with hers.

the shoes will have dried nicely by then and they can then either be stomped on by someone or just used as paper weights!!!!

watch this space. :shock:
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

:cry:

It's a pity.... because I cannot understand your decision... Why giving them away if you could do much more with them? No sense in this in my view ;)
mudcole

because theres more

Post by mudcole »

theres more footwear on the way,but if the community doesn't want them i will carry on with them here,any thoughts?????