Nice Youtube clip

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nobody

Nice Youtube clip

Post by nobody »

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjC9VYQxm7U[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone know what Japanese show this came from, I wanna see what happens, before, inbetween, and after. Or maybe the whole episode seems nice :P
Thys

Re: Nice Youtube clip

Post by Thys »

You only need to copy the code after the "=". Here's the result.

Lolo

Post by Lolo »

Nice find !

The in between promise to be good, as after 0:40 the woman hairs and clothes looks to be totally soaked and her boots seems to be covered with mud for being out in the rain.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Well did some digging. I said Japanese before and I just noticed it was Korean letters. My bad ... well atleast I figured out it is from the MBC network and i am digging through iMBC website. Yay for google translate....
Mr.Badguy

Post by Mr.Badguy »

Good work nobody! :-) i am curious what you find! :-) i like the clip too
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Wet Boots Pedal Pumping On Korean Television Show

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
nobody

Post by nobody »

Mr.Badguy wrote:Good work nobody! :-) i am curious what you find! :-) i like the clip too
Okay. Took me a really really long time. It is from Couple of Fantasy (2006). It is either episode 1 or 2. Right now I am looking for a credible download link. It will be hard since this series came out in 2006

EDIT: I found the episode.