Thought it was about time I shared something

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DWFan

Thought it was about time I shared something

Post by DWFan »

I have been lurking in the background of this forum for some time sticking to the shadows in case I was seen.

After viewing many great images and videos I thought it was about time I said something, and made a small contribution of my own.

This is my first time posting so hopefully the images I have upload successfully. If so, I hope you enjoy.

They are of differing quality and I have had to reduce the size to get them in the 1Mb limit. (Note for the future: Add images in reverse order)
Attachments
IMGP0768.JPG
IMGP0767.JPG
IMGP0766.JPG
IMGP0765.JPG
IMGP0764.JPG
IMGP0763.JPG
IMGP0762.JPG
IMGP0761.JPG
IMGP0760.JPG
erv2u

Re: Thought it was about time I shared something

Post by erv2u »

I like the T straps. Thanks for sharing. Erv
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Great first post! Thanks for sharing.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Welcome to the visual part of the forum :D :D You might also want to use a free program to resize the photos. It is called Faststone Photo Resizer. It's a lot easier. :D :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

And if you hate Windows as much as I do, get a Mac and use Sizerox.
I can't believe I tortured myself for so long before switching.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Thanks for sharing! You did a great job destroying them. I love how to sliced them up :)
DWFan

Post by DWFan »

There's still one left. It's feeling lonely so one may become two soon.