New Here

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

blowers_e

New Here

Post by blowers_e »

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi!

I am new here,

I was pointed in your direction by a friend of mine...

...i am a 25 year old female. I work as a secretary for a construction company in the UK.

I am new to the concept of wet and messy/muddy and have never considered doing this to my shoes....i love my shoes!!!

i put a pic below of my small collection

hope you all like.

Thanks

Emily
Attachments
My Small Collection of Work Shoes
My Small Collection of Work Shoes
Brokenheel

Re: New Here

Post by Brokenheel »

Nice collection. I looks like the Nikes already got a taste of mud :D Love the worn black patten shoes on the lower left. Maybe those can take some punishment since they look like they have live a long life.
blowers_e

Post by blowers_e »

Brokenheel wrote:Nice collection. I looks like the Nikes already got a taste of mud :D Love the worn black patten shoes on the lower left. Maybe those can take some punishment since they look like they have live a long life.
Hi there!

Yes they have they are LK bennett!

I have had them for a year or so now, the go to shoe in my closet!

The nikes are kept in my office in case of a site visit!

Should run you through my collection:

Top Row (Left to RIght): Nike 6.0, Nike Dunk Lo, LK Bennett (slightly too big for me), Contra by Dune

Bottom Row: LK Bennett Patent, LK Bennett (New Worn Once £195!) and of course Jimmy Choo (£350 well used)

Thanks,

Emily
Nicole47

Post by Nicole47 »

Hi Emily, glad you joined us here, like you I was directed here by a friend and what I would recommend would be to take your older heels, perhaps the ones that are a bit big and wear them out. Do a nice light mud or water event in them, like a stroll through a park after they watered or it has rained and wear them out in the grass or through some puddles or mud but start light. I think you would enjoy the shoes that are a bit bigger because the difference in size allows them to get stuck and sucked off your foot easier but the nikes as well would work, lol. I on the other hand am more into heels and seeing them get stuck the first time is a thrill, it still gives me shivers when I'm walking and "accidentally" walk through a puddle or mud and have the water or mud splash over the tops of my toes and into the shoes. Haha hope you find you like some of this stuff and get some ideas from the forum, we would all love to see some of those poor shoes get a little wet and messy :twisted:
dctoe

Post by dctoe »

Hey Emily,

Welcome to the forum. That's quite a nice collection you've got there. Your curiosity has lead you to a good place. Feel free to post; I'll be sleeping with one bird-watching eye open, and I hope I can offer interesting and constructive comments for you.

Toe
Toe
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Not trying to start a fight just curious..

Question,If you have never thought about getting your shoes wet or messy as a turn on or for any other reason, why would you out of the blue take direction from a friend to post in this forum?..

Mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Nice shoes, I would love to see pics of the Jimmy's
I'm Trashed