Happy and horny new year 2012!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jan66

Happy and horny new year 2012!

Post by Jan66 »

Jan66 greets all members and guests here in this forum :!:

In my first posting here, I'll wish you all a happy, lucky and sometimes horny new year. :D

Since a few years I was here as a non-active member, but now I hope, you'll enjoy my in the next year following postings.

Please apologize my "rusty" English, but its long time ago, I was for a few months an "apprentice" at a ship broker while studying economy. In this time in 1996, I'd the chance to "discover" the garbage disposal systems of NYC, so I saw on the East River the large and heavily loaded barges full of trash. Fo me and my "European view" it was astonishing and fascinating too. It's very sad, but my office no longer exists. Since 2001, the remains were brought to the world largest landfill "Fresh Kills". :cry:

I hope you'll be interested in my following postings. I want to tell you something about our disposal systems; especially from my house with my (female young) neighboors. You'll see, how cute girls of my neighboorhood get rid of their old clothes and shoes. Those fotos are often disgusting and sometimes sad, but even sexy shoes, boots and lingeries have to go at one time to trash. :mrgreen: Sometimes I save those cute "stuff", or I'll show you their dirty end. :twisted:

I hope you'll enjoy for example the "contrast" of wornout sexy Heels in stinky trash. Yesterday worshipped on the cute feet of a girl and now without any mercy discarded and on the last way to the landfill or an incineration plant. :twisted: :shock: All fotos, videos and the stories behind are authentic. 8)

But I don't show you only "trash". :lol: I also burn, crush, smash. run over or sink in foto-actions sexy shoes and other stuff from girls. :wink: :mrgreen:

I also collect shoes and boots but I'll explain later on. There's sometimes the possibility, to receive your wornout shoes, boots and lingeries and sending it into the trash hell or another horny making end. So your old beloved shoes will have a last and interesting "scene" before vanishing on the huge piles of a landfill or through the chimney stuck:idea:

If you're interested or you've questions, so ask please, but when regarding my fotos and videos, you'll see.

Thank you for reading my first posting. Could you understand it :?: :oops:

Best wishes for 2012

Jan66
Wornout shoes - and every day could be the last one!
shoo-bay

Re: Happy and horny new year 2012!

Post by shoo-bay »

Welcome to the forum! We all look forward to your posts!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Welcome Jan! I'm a huge fan of your work! Been following your work on vernichterforum and really love how carefree girls in your country are with the disposal of their shoes! The photo sequence with the attached example is truly my favorite and I can only wish I stumbled across a basket of such great goodies! Looking forward to seeing your new posts!

http://vernichterforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=101
Jan66 photo
Jan66 photo
Jan66 photo
Jan66 photo
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Jan Thanks for your videos and photos. Since I was a young boy I had a shoe fetish. The only way to get shoes was to ride my bike around town on trash day and get them from the trash. That’s why I enjoy your photos. I was so excited to find your video of Janines shoes in the garbage truck. Pressmullauto III WoW. Thanks for posting. Erv
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Thanks Jan for your Posting and a happy 2012 too but i wish all other members a happy 2012 and make your wishes come true!
Greetz Gucci
Jan66

Fire and water - and Marina's boot

Post by Jan66 »

Hi,

Marina sent me her single boot for an etraordinary end.

I prepared and brought it to a romantic site: To a legendary bend of the river Rhine, where in ancient times, a famous treasury was sunk. :o
Marina06 025.jpg
Boot with Marina's Signature
Boot with Marina's Signature
well prepared
well prepared
Her black old pantyhose as a mourning-crape
Her black old pantyhose as a mourning-crape
wooden "isle" in river Rhine
wooden "isle" in river Rhine
ready for action
ready for action
time to take a security distance
time to take a security distance
It startet with a harmless firework.
It startet with a harmless firework.
point of no return: the first flames
point of no return: the first flames
destruction in progress
destruction in progress
to be continued

Greetings Jan66
Jan66

Post by Jan66 »

For Marina's boot, the "best" part came: :twisted:
burning down slowly
burning down slowly
Marina06 036.jpg
Marina06 037.jpg
Bang!
Bang!
After the first "Bang", blasted burning parts came down to the water.
After the first "Bang", blasted burning parts came down to the water.
Isn't it romantic?!
Isn't it romantic?!
fire came close to the next mortar
fire came close to the next mortar
next blast blown out the fire
next blast blown out the fire
like Red Adair
like Red Adair
to be continued

Greetings Jan66