Shoe Abuse Requests?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Shoe Abuse Requests?

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All,
Now that we're finally back home we have some time for shoe abuse. Anyone want to see anything in particular? If it's something we like too we'll keep it in mind when doing our shoe wreckiing.
Wetshoe
Dead Spikes

Re: Shoe Abuse Requests?

Post by Dead Spikes »

Just one question: Do you have some railway tracks in your near? :roll:

I just can´t get enough of seeing brand new and expensive heels beeing ruined between the sharp stones, worn by an adorable woman. And Alexis is nothing less than a goddess. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Hay wetshoe :)

I'm okay with Dead Spikes Idea but I like it when they get mussy first with some light damage and wear like a muddy trail, messy food or unknown syrup or goop

and then some rougher stuff like the sharp rocks.

Oh and anytime you can also trash some hosiery that's cool also.
I'm Trashed
chris

Post by chris »

please burn some well used classic pumps!

br
chris
Thys

Post by Thys »

If you could get your hands on liquid nitrogen..... An experiment like this would be awesome!

Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Come to NC :p

A rock climbing shoot, where you destroy a pair of heels climbing, from digging your toes onto rocky outcrops, and using your heel for extreme traction.

Or go hiking up the mountains in heels.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Dead Spikes wrote:Just one question: Do you have some railway tracks in your near? :roll:

I just can´t get enough of seeing brand new and expensive heels beeing ruined between the sharp stones, worn by an adorable woman. And Alexis is nothing less than a goddess. :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
There are no railroad tracks on this island. Fortunately there are also not that many well paved roads so expensive heels being ruined between sharp stones is an every day event on the island. There are many parking lots made of gravel and sometimes even coral rather than pavement. And there is usually gravel on the sides of roads instead of sidewalks, even in front of fancy restaurants, which is most hazardous for the expensive high heels. Alexis said thanks.