Wet boots in mainstream movies and media

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

wadeboot

Wet boots in mainstream movies and media

Post by wadeboot »

Hello, everybody! Can you help me please? I´m looking for wet boots movies. I remember for example :
Saint, Riddle of Sphinx, All about Steve, Road Rage, Empire of Ants
I mean movies with nice ladies sexy boots, with heels, zippers etc.-no waders. Do you know more? :)
piponimbo31

Re: Wet boots movies

Post by piponimbo31 »

yes i like too !!!

i have fex DVD or AVi of beautiful girl in boot you like ( and me)

may be a help you

for exemple marion cotilard in this FIRST movie "CHLOE" she wear boot and run in puddle and mud at the end...
or a french movie "alive" a group of girl dance on the rain whith boot
or in poseidon ( the first film from the 70') she swim whith.
or again.."delivre nous du mal" a girl run in the river whith..

can you give me some more detail about the movie you say it? :wink:

(soory for my bad language)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Wet boots movies

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Lolo

Post by Lolo »

There also a short but nice scene in "Los Angeles 2013" with Kurt Russel where a girl (A.J. Langer) walk in the sewers wearing black leather thigh high boots.

Well i tried to remember of more movies with wetboots scene,
2 more that i remember are:

-"In the red" a fast & furious like movie where the main character gf (wearing black knee high boots with chunky heel) get kidnapped, the bad guys tie her legs and arms and attach a bomb on her legs before pushing her in a water tank.

-"Chain Reaction" where Rachel Weisz get some flat kh boots wet, while walking on a frozen river and going thru the ice, there also another scene later where she get pushed in a pond by a bad guy if i remember.
Last edited by Lolo on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
tallshaft

Post by tallshaft »

I have been looking for the show put out by the Travel Channel here in the US a couple of years ago. It was called "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches" or something like that. In one episode down in the Bahamas or Bermuda she went on out on a boat with a local to an old pirate cove. Of course she had to dress like a pirate--complete with the thigh high black leather boots. When she goes out onto the boat she has to walk through the surf and water first to get to the boat wearing that get up and there were also a couple of scenes of her wearing the boots onboard the boat.

I tried to find it online or through their website, but no luck. Certainly worth looking for!

Tallshaft
wadeboot

Post by wadeboot »

Thanks a lot for your replies ! :)
For piponimbo31: Saint /1997/ Elisabeth Shue splashes with her nice knee highs in a ditch :D
Riddle of Sphinx/2008/ Dani Meyer floods her leather boots in a room :D
All about Steve/2009/ Sandra Bullock falls with her red go-go boots in a hole full of water :D
Road Rage/2000/ Danielle Brett walks and runs in a stream while wearing her nice boots :D
Empire of Ants/1977/ Joan Collins and her friends floods their boots many times :D

I have seen The Poseidon Adventure/1972/ too. Thanks for your film titles -I try to search them! :)
For Lolo: Thigh highs in water in "Los Angeles 2013" Thanks a lot! :)
For Wetshoe: It´s much easier to find wet pumps scenes than wet boots ones.
So waiting for more nice wet boot scenes in movies!