ABANDONED MY OWN SNEAKER IN THE HIGHWAY

Wet and messy sneakers and any other sneaker abuse. You're also welcome to post just regular photos of sneakers here, abused or not.

Nasse und schmutzige Sportschuhe und jegliche Art von Sportschuh-Missbrauch. Auch gerne Bilder unversehrter Sportschuhe.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

nike shox navina

ABANDONED MY OWN SNEAKER IN THE HIGHWAY

Post by nike shox navina »

Hi, I have these cool nikes that a friend dared me to leave one in the middle of the highway to see what happens to it in a week and that if I accepted he was going to give me some of his that are cool as well, so I did accept, we drove there and threw one out the window and the poor loney but brave nike survived one whole week of misery, there was lots of rain and dirt, even some cars ran on top of it there are even stains of what it looks to be car oil,in this area highways get maintained I would say once a month (it is always full of trash) so we waited till one time it got cleaned up so there was one less risk to be picked up by someone. After one week I went looking for it and it was on the side of the road caught on the drainage grille lucky this is a large size 12 and did not fit through there, now this is the condition:
01-07-11_1510.jpg
01-07-11_1511.jpg
01-07-11_1512.jpg
01-07-11_1513.jpg
01-07-11_1508.jpg
01-07-11_1547.jpg
These are the ones I got as a reward.
He kept the others and glued them together and uses them regularly. Hope you all like it!!!

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!
Last edited by nike shox navina on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The man

Re: BRAVE NIKE SNEAKER SPENDS WEEK IN THE HIGHWAY

Post by The man »

On the ones that were in the road one of the shox is like torn off. P.S. what kind of shoes are those? and how much in American dollars? Thanks!
nike shox navina

Those are called the NIke Shox Turbo 9 they were $95 on ebay brand new in box no replica this is an original, in the stores this model was from $105 to $115. The new owner wears them everywhere, glued back, clean up and kept them going! p.s Yeah, I know this was posted twice I though I was doing the abused shoes forum when I typed it but I see comments on both so I just left it.
The man

Post by The man »

Awesome Thanks!
nike shox navina

Re: ABANDONED MY OWN SNEAKER IN THE HIGHWAY

After all this I bought another pair just the same as the ones harmed, same color and style but no more of that with my own shoes I would doit again with someone elses shoes instead! :)