Parking in Heels?

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

PumpingPumps

Parking in Heels?

Post by PumpingPumps »

Does anyone know of a video that has pedal pumping while parallel parking? I love seeing a women in heels trying to park a car and having trouble doing so. Thanks.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Parking in Heels?

Post by Wetshoe »

how about girls in heels not being able to parallel park if their lives depended on it? plenty of those in Los Angeles, and would be glad to make a video of it for you for a fee of course.
PumpingPumps

Post by PumpingPumps »

That would be awesome, how much would it cost?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

We havent made a custom video in a while.
Here is our original price from when we used to do it years ago.
http://www.wethighheels.com/custom-videos-for-sale.php
If you would like a shorter video we can do that too.
PumpingPumps

Post by PumpingPumps »

Wetshoe wrote:We havent made a custom video in a while.
Here is our original price from when we used to do it years ago.
http://www.wethighheels.com/custom-videos-for-sale.php
If you would like a shorter video we can do that too.
I would love a custom video, but its not really financially possible for me right now.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

understandable. no hurry. we're always here.
PumpingPumps

Post by PumpingPumps »

So no one knows of any videos with parking? The reason I really want to find one goes back to when I was a young child. There was this younger woman (late 20's early to 30's probably) that lived in the apartment building across the street from my house. She must have worked in an office because she was always dressed up and she always had heels on. I used to like watching her walk in her heels. Living in the city meant a nightmare when it came to parking. I saw her countless times attempt to park and she wasn't very good at it. She would always bump into the car in front and in back of her. Just seeing that and knowing that she was wearing heels got me excited. Then when she was finished, she would get out and strut into the building in her heels that would make the clicking sound on the pavement and sidewalk.

I also remember once in the winter time after a huge snow storm she was trying to get out of a parking spot. I saw her get into her car with her heels on (which were covered in snow/slush). Her car was stuck because the wheels were just spinning. All at once, she got some traction and her car slammed into the car behind her. She bumped it and the car in front of her a couple more times and then drove off.