What type of footwear do you prefer for future videos?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What type of footwear do you prefer?

Shoes
23%
Boots
48%
Sneakers
11%
Sandals
18%

Total votes: 62

Wetshoe
Site Admin

What type of footwear do you prefer for future videos?

Post by Wetshoe »

What type of footwear do you prefer to see in future videos & pictures?
hotboots

Post by hotboots »

Lots of boots, abused and burned.. Preferably while sexy ladies are wearing them....
William

Post by William »

It would be great to see Kitty in some designer sandals in addition to her normal pumps.
jcfeli

What TO show and what NOT to show in future videos

Post by jcfeli »

Hello Wetshoe,

Overall, I enjoy YOUR work very much. This is Joe, the person whose positive review is quoted as your reference for Video #2. I have enjoyed your work over the years, and would like to add my two cents' worth of opinion and commentary. Please do not take offense to anything I write, as I fully understand you must appeal to the widest possible range of your audience's tastes.

As a purchaser of every one of your videotapes, including Rose's amateur tape, I would enjoy more environmental sounds of Kitty's shoes splashing, sploshing, and generally hitting the ground. Those environmental sounds are a plus. I do recall you allowed Kitty to speak in Video #4(?). Would it be possible for Kitty to talk to the camera when she has her shoes placed under a running water faucet? (Yes, I am aware of how difficult it is to synchronize sound and keep a degree of continuity regarding background noise.)

Regarding the choice of background music, perhaps some of your customers might enjoy your musical selections, but I find it very distracting, and not in a good way -- especially upon repeated viewing. I have resorted to turning down the sound to avoid the techno music -- and have only recently discovered some of Kitty's splish splashing sounds.

I have felt cheated in your more recent videos by your adding other contributors' video clips. I am paying good money to see YOUR model, HER expensive shoes being damaged or made messy, and YOUR camera work -- I expect to get at least one hour of YOUR work. If you feel you must include movie clips from other contributors, I would ask that you ADD to the time of your videos beyond the 60 minute running time. (Remember when your first videos ran over 90 minutes?)

Regarding footwear -- obviously this is a very subjective topic. I for one think of your other guest artist's walk in muddy sneakers a total waste of time in terms of not seeing Kitty or Serena, and not seeing expensive designer shoes being put through their paces. Yes, I know there are sneakers fans out there, but I am not paying for the Wet and Messy Sneaker video. I ordered Video #6 the very first day it was made available -- even before your photographs were listed. (I will put it bluntly, and I probably speak from the silent majority of your faithful customers -- If there is less than one hour's worth of YOUR work, and if there are more sneakers in your portion of the video, I will stop buying future videos.)

I am also glad you have deliberately stayed away from high heeled platforms. Again, I do realize that some people enjoy plats -- but I would hope you would continue to refrain from placing them in a WAM SHOE video.

Some very positive comments:

I particularly enjoyed Serena's Video #2 bathtub scene wherein she stepped in a wonderful array of foodstuffs, -- and then proceeded to break the heel and cut up her shoes. May we see more of that type of work (food, heel breakage and shoe cutting) in the future, please?

Regarding burning and other shoe damage: Have you considered Kitty dipping the long pointy toe of her designer heels over a lit candle? I would love to see the tip of her shoe in flames -- If she is seated on the floor next to the candle, and points her toe upward, the heat will rise away from her foot, and she will not be in harm's way, at least for the first few seconds the shoe is in flames before she could safely remove her shoe.

Also along the idea of shoe burning, would it be possible for Kitty to engage in "roasting marshmallows"-- except having a shoe on the end of a pole, held over a blazing fire? A variation could be Kitty dressed in a French Maid/Santa constume, and roast her shoes in a fireplace at Christmas time!

Have you considered Kitty driving a large nail or running a power drill through the very long pointy toes of her des
igner shoes? I think this could be done safely without hurting her feet -- and I think it would be a nice visual touch.

A variation on this might be for another girl to nail Kitty's pointy-toed shoes to the floor, and then have Kitty "struggle" to get out of mess's way!

I also enjoy viewing her shoe shine boy -- with more of Kitty's contact with her male victim's crotch. Perhaps, she could pour something sticky (or paint) over her shoes, and then proceed to rub it into her male victim's crotch. just a thought.

Anyway, I hope you will consider all of the ideas I have offered you. Please do keep up the GOOD work, and do try to give your avid fans at least an hour's worth of video for our $45 plus $7 handling for mailing a $3 parcel.

Regards,

Joe jcfeli@hotmail.com

P.S. If you would like to email me privately, I would be glad to discuss anything on your mind. Cheers[/i]
maxim670

remember

Post by maxim670 »

:lol:
if you remember me, you know the answer........ ;-)))))
( wet italian heels )
wam

Post by wam »

Would luv to see Kitty get messy in leather knee boots. Oh yes.....and that dirty little leather skirt? Heres hoping...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

wow jcfeli, that's a long message to respond to. don't worry about offending me. feedback is always helpful. good or bad.

we preserve every bit of natural sound possible. sometimes there just is no sound and all you would hear is annoying hums and rattles from lights and other things. and in outdoor scenes wind noise is sometimes all you get. i though background music would be better than those things. if the techno annoys you, is less disruptive music you would suggest? Regarding speaking, Kitty and our new models will be speaking more in future videos.

Regarding other contributors' video clips, I thought the variety would make the videos more interesting. Anyone else have any opinion about this? Either way, will keep this to a minimum. Any opinion about the clips from movies?

Regarding sneakers, they're not my preference either but I do receive requests for them and we would like to appeal to a larger audience to make it worth our while to make these videos. Well sneaker people? How many of you are there out there? Do all shoe and boot fans dislike the sneaker scenes? Do sneaker fans dislike shoes and boots?

Don't worry about platforms. I hate em too. So glad the 90's are over. Ugh.

Yes, will do more food, cutting, heel breaking and crotch trampling (even girl on girl). Have tried burning unsuccessfully. I don't understand why, but citronella oil as well as barbeque lighter fluid does not burn on boots! Will try Bacardi 151 next time. Will try to find an expendable floor to do shoe nailing if at least a few other people would like to see it. Does anyone else want to see this? Now would be the time to say something.

Anyway, thanks for buying all our videos. We appreciate your support.
Wetshoe