Next update

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

Next update

Post by mudcole »

The next heels have dryed out :D and blow me :shock: ,cleaned up rather well :roll: .even the heels don't appear damaged :x ,which if you've seen the first set your understand why i'm suprised!! :shock:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mudcole77

nice. :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

"Oh what a shame, the heels havent been damaged",well Mudcole you'll just have to go 'out' in them again till you get the required scuff's and damage etc... :twisted: HHDS
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! Those heels can endure lots of abuse! Then, continue to abuse them as much as you can until the first scuffs appears or worst, until the high heels are :twisted: unwearble :twisted:

:D
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
stilletto

Post by stilletto »

Is Mudcole a lad or a lass? Please let me know! Who models the heels??
I love stillettoe wearing girls but watch you dont accindently step into that puddle!
mudcole

sorry

Post by mudcole »

All models that appear on "just below the knee" remain nameless and sexless.hence the name of the site. :roll:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com

Post by Guest »

stilletto wrote:Is Mudcole a lad or a lass? Please let me know! Who models the heels??

I'm guessing lad... there are a handful of pictures that show hair where there shouldn't be hair...
licking

love them

Post by licking »

great pictures, i love the black heels, black patent are my favorite, i love to lick them clean while i jerk off/wank off all over them,keep up the great work , o some sole pictures would be nice if you can do that , and are you a man or a woman ? one more question, where are you from..