Glued Into Thigh High Leather Boots.....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

gluedinthighhighboots

Glued Into Thigh High Leather Boots.....

Post by gluedinthighhighboots »

Does anyone here enjoy seeing women either glued into their boots(any kind of boots), or with their boots stuck in glue to the floor?

I find the scene of a women stuck in their boots, in distress, is incredibly sexy...

Anyone else?

Personally, for stories I think it would be a great twist to a story, or the plot of the story...

Your take?

gluedinthighhighboots
"My Thigh High Boots Are Stuck In Superglue!"
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Thats an intresting idea!....to be honest your the 1st person to bring up such a fetish!.......
Damagedheels.com
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

Sorry, not the first - there used to be a page on 'users2.50megs.com' called Stuck Boots and Boots in Bondage that could be reached from BBCD's links page - just tried it and got a "page not found" error so it looks like it may be gone...

It had a few pics of boots glued to the floor with (IIRC) carpet glue, plus some rather dreadful screendumps from an old Doctor Who episode where Sarah-Jane got caught by the potato-headed villain (can't remember his name!).

Also, some of the vore websites (people - usually scantily-clad young women - being eaten by snakes, blobs or anything else that comes along) had pics with people stuck to the floor.

Not many pictures of boots and glue though, so please don't let me put you off posting any!

(And happy new year, where appropriate)
Last edited by EmmaJNation on Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Correction

Post by Guest »

Sorry, not the first - there used to be a page on 'users2.50megs.com' called Stuck Boots and Boots in Bondage that could be reached from BBCD's links page - just tried it and got a "page not found" error so it looks like it may be gone...

It had a few pics of boots glued to the floor with (IIRC) carpet glue, plus some rather dreadful screendumps from an old Doctor Who episode where Sarah-Jane got caught by the potato-headed villain (can't remember his name!).

Also, some of the vore websites (people - usually scantily-clad young women - being eaten by snakes, blobs or anything else that comes along) had pics with people stuck to the floor.

Not many pictures of boots and glue though, so please don't let me put you off posting any!

(And happy new year, where appropriate)
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

try http://www.stickysite.com

They have some good stuck stuff on there.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
gluedinthighhighboots

Post by gluedinthighhighboots »

Heres a great story....

I go to college in the US, well I was there(at my college) one night working on a final project...My partner(the class was broken into pairs for the final) an it was a beautiful brunette her name is Christy. Sh ecame in that evening a little tired but wearig tight leather pants tucked into a pair of thigh high boots. Well, to make a long story short she and, I were working and she took off he thigh high boots and went to the restroom..I think she said, someting to the effect "that her feet were starting to sweat in the thigh high's well while she was gone to the bathroom I poured about half a tube of super glue into her thigh high leather boots.

She came back and, luckily she put her boots on and, she was wearing black pantyhose on underneather her black skin tight leather pants...I was in heaven as you can probably tell. :D Well, she took her pants and ucked them into the thigh high boots again....A few hours later she decided to take them off again, this time they would come off..hehe...I had her right where I wanted her stuck in her beautiful thigh high leather boots. She later sat on the floor just tugging and, pulling and struggling to get the boots off but, to no avail...she was permanently stuck in them....All i could hear was her straings to get the thigh high's off and the wrench and squeacks of leather it was very sexy...

I then noticed She stopped and, was thinking for a moment....she looked at me and said, "your the only one whose been near my thigh high boots!..." what did you put in them....I looked at her and said.."nothing" She said ok, come on you did it I know you did, now what did you put in my boots?" I said, ok...I did it, I put superglue in your thigh high boots.." she was like WHAT! SUPERGLUE! She lloked at me again and said, you do know how to get me out of these thigh highs right? I said..."nope"....I knew I could get her out, but it was jus getting interesting she looked at me and, said, thanks...your a great friend... now I can't get my thigh high boots off...and, was huffy for about ten minutes....she then looked at me and, said..."is this one of your fetishes?"..I looked at her and, said..yes...She looked at me and, said..."I like this fetish, the glue feels good on my feet, now that I think about it....She ended up wearing those thigh high boots for a week with her feet glued into them!!! I was in heaven everyday we worked together, everyday she came in with them on she tried to get me turned on....and boy she could tell I was... EVERYDAY!!!:D She even wrapped them around me one time, now thats was a GREAT FEELING!!!....I did in fact help her out of the boots after that week. She still has that pair too and, wears them all the time jsut for me, were best friends now...

I've glued her boots on and, ses asked me to put superglue in her boots many, many, time since!

Enjoy the story....

Gluedinthighhighboots
"My Thigh High Boots Are Stuck In Superglue!"
Thigh Boots

Post by Thigh Boots »

Excellent story!!!
Do you like Thigh Boots in mud (messy, wet)?