Wet heels in Buick commercial

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

William

Wet heels in Buick commercial

Post by William »

Check out this link. She is standing in water surrounding a car and kicks up the water with her heels.

http://www.buick.com/lacrosse/photogall ... dream.html

Picture

Post by Guest »

Picture will not load of lady in Buick Commercial Is it me or is picture not there?
Neo

Post by Neo »

It's not a pic, it's a video. If you have problems viewing it, it may be 'cause you haven't got Macromedia Flash Player installed. Works fine for me. Very short sequence at the end showing a girl doing a little splashing - very 'grainy' video - and the girl is at a distance. Not much worth looking at, I'm afraid....
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I think it is rather great to see that car companies are brave enough to show a woman getting shoes wet for a commercial. I mean, you don't see much of these type of commercials, at least here in the states. About time the ad execs wised up. I love it.
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

It worked for me. I wish she had splashed around a little longer. Maybe kicked some water up on the car. (LOL)

..... pb
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

they should have rented the set to us afterwards so we could make our own buick commercial. :lol:
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Wetshoe wrote:they should have rented the set to us afterwards so we could make our own buick commercial. :lol:

That would have been great, Kitty modeling a nice pair of heels and making a sidestep into some mud, and then entering the pristene NEW interior of a car, zoom in on the muddy heels against the carpet.... :D
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!