Dreamteam: Cliffhanger

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

woody

Dreamteam: Cliffhanger

Post by woody »

Sarah,

Your video "Cliffhanger" is my favorite!

How did that hillside get so muddy? You must have had some phenomenal rains to make that mud so sticky and deep. I loved watching your boots sink so slowly almost to the their tops with each step. It seemed like you were trying to get them to sink deeper just so that you wouldn't slide down the hill.

Between the mud in the carp pond and the muddy hillside, which did you enjoy sinking in more?

Woody
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

Clearly the hillside, Woody. Thanks for asking and compliments. :D

The reason is that the hillside is full of surprises and even a bit more daring. Drained carp ponds are muddy, of course, but a hillside? No idea how it could develop.

To be honest I even worried to trigger a mud avalanche here and there. At the same time I had to stomp the boots deep into the mud in order to hold balance. Not always successful as you know... Here are some "never seen before" pictures you may like
Sarah

www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.