Wet high heels in strange movie Human Centipede

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Just saw a movie yesterday called Human Centipede. In the beginning, two attractive girls get lost on their way to a nightclub then get a flat tire. They walk to get help in their high heels, get lost in the woods and it starts raining so they end up walking and running in the pouring rain in their heels. They finally find a house to call for help and that's when the movie gets so strange it makes us all look very normal. The mad scientist in that house makes a human centipede by sewing people together mouth to anus. I tried to screen capture the wet heels part but Itunes somehow makes it impossible to screen capture from a movie.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Persius Argon

Re: Wet high heels in strange movie Human Centipede

Post by Persius Argon »

OMG!!!

This movie is so trash! Hehehehe!

No wet high heels can save it! Bizarre... The sequence is on the line, I guess, and it´ll be sicker! 12 people will compose the monster... :shock:
Thys

Post by Thys »

Totally science fiction since it shows a Volkswagen breaking down. Never happens. :mrgreen:

Hahaha! Best of all, it's a Dutch movie! :D But this film totally passed me unnoticed. Thanks for notifying me of the excistence. Finally I got the irony of the south Park episode HumancentiPad which I did see.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

The Volkswagen didn't break down. It got a flat. Must be a true story.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Must be "Vredestein" Tires.
Dutch origine too and flat as well as the stupid movie :P