me and my wet boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Diogenes

Re: me and my wet boots

Post by Diogenes »

Go kneel down in your puddle in them, scoop muddy water into the knees and then stand up and feel it cascade down inside your boot

If you wear them in teh mud and water and get them very wet a few times - they will fall to pieces on their own!
pompompom

Post by pompompom »

just one question, your feet stayed dry ?
hotboots

Post by hotboots »

OMG! Those boots are great. Please don't cut them into pieces. Do more wet and messy and then slowly destroy them with a little fire... starting with the heels and then the platform souls. This beautiful women could even tease us with kicking around a campfire with them.... OMG, what possibilities... I love those boots and they need a great funeral pyre.... Cheers. Hotboots.
Boots

Post by Boots »

:shock: WOW those are some boots! I love seeing abuse over a long time, not a big fan of the instant destroy. Would love to see them abused until they literally cant be worn any more, mud, gravel, swim, anything would be great.

I would really love you to fill them up with gunge or sloppy food to the top then put them on and watch it explode out the top! :D

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Brilliant...great work,lovely boots...thanks for posting :D
HHDS
charles222

Post by charles222 »

Please, go in that lovely boots in mud! In very deep mud! :-) Thanks!
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

lady Ashton wrote:Sory but i must destroy these Sexy Boots

greeting Lady Ashton
Why must you destroy the boots?