Our new website

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bootsnmud

Our new website

Post by Bootsnmud »

The website is finally up and running. Check out http://www.dirtybootproductions.com and take a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FL3vbGJxlU for the latest preview clip.
Double Trouble 050.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
DerRomikaner

Re: Our new website

Post by DerRomikaner »

Great! Wonderful site you designed and the pics look great. :-)
I only really miss a preview for the videos...
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Oh god I'm going to be very, very poor!
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
woody

Post by woody »

Bootsnmud,

It didn't take me long to find your new store, LOL. You already know what clips I purchased.

Yes, folks, both girls in Double Trouble are wearing THIGHBOOTS, and they are standing up straight in that mud!!!

I just hope you took Autumn to that same spot and did a thighboots adventure with her, maybe even over the tops.

Glad you're back!

Woody
wadeboot

Post by wadeboot »

Bootsnmud, your website is GREAT! :D :D :D
Best of all I like THIGH HIGH BOOTS -so nice to see them sloshing through the mud! I bet your girls got them flooded and soaked through,didn´t they? :D How did they clean them after- in the water? Love to see this - I love WET boots very much! :) :) So what about some wet boots sets in the future? :) As for me -thigh highs are number ONE :) ,fashion knee highs are OK,don´t prefer riding ones and don´t like rubber wellies. Thanks a lot for such a nice picts and preview clips and waiting for more!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow, nice work! I really should take some web design lessons from you. My favorite is the fashion boots section.
Bootsnmud

Post by Bootsnmud »

Wow guys! Thank you for all you've said. This has been soooo long in the making. Bet half you thought we'd never get there!? Us too, in fact! It's been a great start and we will grow. Based on comments received we'll change our style of previews on youtube. Instead of 2 portions of each clip featured, we'll make it 3, showing something of the start, middle and end. Let us know if that format works better.

Hey wadeboot, here are some pics of them cleaning their thighboots. Sorry, it wasn't caught on film, just pics. Tide was coming in fast...
Double Trouble 072.JPG
Double Trouble 066.JPG