Leap Year movie, great wam action!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

slingblade

Leap Year movie, great wam action!

Post by slingblade »

Okay so I'm trying to remember what I typed the first time around, but it went something like this....

I just stumbled across the movie Leap Year featuring the smoking hot Amy Adams and was very pleasantly surprised. In the movie which is set in rainy Ireland, Amy is forced to land on one side of the country due to inclement weather. And during her journey to her original destination, Dublin (the premise of the movie basically), she encounters several wet and messy times with her Louboutin heels!

Just to name a few, she steps in cow dung with her open toe heels, runs up a muddy hill in the rain, promptly rolls down said hill with mud covered heels in hand, and some other equally satisfying situations! I can't find any of the scenes on Youtube but someone could really make a great video if they just cut up all the shoe scenes in the movie. I could do that as well but would need the movie file. Anyways, check it out if you get the chance!
muddy2shoes

Re: Leap Year movie, great wam action!

Post by muddy2shoes »

Here's the download link I found again for ya I managed to find it again. hope this does not upset anyone me posting this tho. feel free if a moderators think to remove it then go ahead.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1831 ... ab=summary

The video requires the xvid video codec which can be found in google.

Cheers Folks and have a great new year
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
muddyloubs

Re: Leap Year movie, great wam action!

Post by muddyloubs »

I checked Amy Adams fan sites to see if I could find pics but no close-ups of her shoes unfortunately. :( So I went to iTunes and downloaded the whole movie!!!!!!! :D :D :D Probably one of the best wet/messy shoe movies ever (in my opinion)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Leap Year movie, great wam Louboutin shoes action!

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream