worn to the nails

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ambershotheels

Re: worn to the nails

Post by ambershotheels »

i will think about that too ! its always just been bout the boots and thats all i show but like i said i will think bout it :wink:
Amber
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

:D Yes but beautiful ladies with beautiful legs (like yours) and hot boots :twisted: Live doesn't get any better
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Nice work, nothing like wearing a pair out from normel use.
I'm Trashed
wornspikes

Post by wornspikes »

I agree, nothing is more hot than seeing and hearing a hot lady in a pair of trashed high thin stiletto boots or pumps being worn on the nails and peeled up. Hearing that loud clicking of the nails as she struts is heaven, and it's even better if she really walks fast and hard and drags them every so often.
abuseboot

Post by abuseboot »

drag your river island boot behind a car please
wornspikes

Post by wornspikes »

No!!! Don't ruin those awesome peeled up River Island boots!!!! We want her to continue to strut around on those poor little nails and show us those peeled heels under her skinny jeans as she loudly clicks down the sidewalk
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Plz, continue to wear your loubotin boots !!! They need more !