worn to the nails

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ambershotheels

worn to the nails

Post by ambershotheels »

hi i just wondered if anybody else likes to wear there heels right down to the nails and never ever EVER reheels like me???? im new so usure of whats already on forum so just thought id ask ! i have posted some pics to show what i mean! i do it with all my heels and i love the damage they cause when they get like this :twisted:

Amber
Attachments
forum.JPG
forum.JPG
forum2.JPG
forum.JPG
www.ambershotheels.com nobodys harder on heels
BelgianBoots

Re: worn to the nails

Post by BelgianBoots »

Love the blach Louboutin boots. Did the get so worn by just wearing or do you get them abused intentionally?
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

i just wear my boot i just have this abusive way i guess! not caring helps ha ha i don't care what state they get in really ! i don't live my life round my heels they go where i go whether they like it or not lol :lol:
BelgianBoots

Post by BelgianBoots »

^^ Love that.
I would love to see those black louboutin boots on a walk in muddy woods and sinking in the mud.
Do you wear your boots inside your own home or do you take them off to protect your floor?
ambershotheels

Post by ambershotheels »

thanks glad u love it
i wear them in the house but i have to admit i have damaged some of my floors before so now i walk carefully now ! thats how my heels are sooo muddy i did take a de-tour last time i wore them throught a wooded area ha ha it was a short cut and like i say my boots go where i go i dont live my life round them
Amber
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome amber. nice abuse on those heels. great site too!
Boots

Post by Boots »

great photos.

Love how you dont care where your heels go! :D