new gal

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sophie_loves_shoes

new gal

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

hi, im new to this sight, and finish school soon. i love my shoes and my comfyest shoes are my Clarks school shoes, i dont think i could ever throw them out. After looking at this sight and seeing ladies destroy their favourite shoes, i thought it would be kind of fun and a way for my old faithful school shoes to go out with a bang.i bought these shoes for $99, 3 years ago and despite there whethered look they are the best shoes ever. any ideas to see my shoes go out with a bang???
Attachments
100_2607.JPG
100_2606.JPG
WAMSneak

Re: new gal

Post by WAMSneak »

Hi and welcome to the site. It's definitely much more fun and thrilling to abuse and ruin a pair of shoes you feel really fond of. You should wear them one last time to kick and bash them as bad as you can, wander through some mud and finally see if you can break them apart :twisted:
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Yes, you should wear them and give them as much intentional abuse as possible. There seem to be three major things people do to finish a pair off for good. There is physical destruction, meaning ripping, cutting, sawing etc. them apart. There is messy stuff, where they are filled with mud, food, paint or something like that in such a messy way that they aren't wearable afterward. And there is burning, which is exactly what it sounds like. You can also combine different ones...

You should pick whatever appeals the most to you and then just go for it... :D
sophie_loves_shoes

thanks for the tips, i cant fully destroy these shoes yet not finished school. but i like the idea of mud on my walk home, maybe if it rain i can walk in the gutter,lol. i was going to polish them up but i think now there going to get some abuse its not worth it.i wonder what i could fill them up with and then wear them all day at school???
muddyblueboots07

Post by muddyblueboots07 »

I have to ask the obvious questions

1. Do you live in the UK or the USA?
2. Are you over the age of 18?
Not using this forumset because the administrator is a hypocrite!
sophie_loves_shoes

hi, yes i am 18, and i live in australia.
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm what a wonderfu idea. fill some food in and wear them barefeet the full day in shool
sexy.
heelburner1