Hunters

Waders, Wellies, Crocs, Rubber Riding Boots

Gummistiefel, Anglerstiefel, Crocs, Gummi-Reitstiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

gymshoelover

Re: Cut Hunters

Post by gymshoelover »

bobster wrote:Keep the Hunters but make Hunter wellies shoes, for fun and then burn them, please

You mean like this :wink: ?

I left the other boot as it was - I think it'll burn the better :D, specially with the upper of this one stuck in :twisted::

What do you think :wink: ?
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

WOW! Lovely cut! :P
These hunters are truely abused!

Now please burn them. Hunters are hot :twisted:
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Please , burn them ! rubber boots burn so well...
bobster

Cut Hunter

Post by bobster »

Wow, what do i think we;;, i think i am in heaven seeing cut Hunter wellies like this. I love the Hunter shoe, and as for the shaft inside the other wellie, WOW, let them babies burn
gymshoelover

Hunters

Post by gymshoelover »

Finally they burned :twisted: . See the fire on my new topic "Burning Hunters" :D
Kshlopp

Post by Kshlopp »

Just a suggestion in case you get more Hunters and want to wear them without socks, but without getting your feet stuck. I had the same problem with my Hunters when wearing them over bare feet; after my feet became a little sweaty, the Hunters were extremely difficult to remove because the ankles are relatively tight. I found that wearing women's short nylon stockings ("knee-highs") makes it easy to remove the boots, even after wearing them for many hours. It also feels very nice, virtually the same as being barefoot in the boots. One problem, though, is that the boots tend to "eat" the nylons if you are walking a lot; but if you have your pants tucked inside the boots, you can pull the stockings up over the pants and this helps keep the stockings up.
Nothing Beats Being Barefooted in Rubber Boots!
Sexy_Wellies

Post by Sexy_Wellies »

Pour lots of baby oil inside your wellies next time they get stuck....it also enhances the feeling of the rubber on your legs if you've got bare legs