GML: Sorry for the delay, here's the end of cooking

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Don't destroy too qucikly...they are too beautiful and rare. Have her wear in dirt, rocks and mud to slowly get the best satisfaction.
olivio

Post by olivio »

Walked up / stomp to the death and than burning to ashes
italyanstyle

GML patent RED

Post by italyanstyle »

Many of you have asked me that has happened to the beautiful red GML...

Well, let's see if these photos are enough or if you want to see more photos.... :twisted:

Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image

Image Image

If you want more details, ask me!
If you want to see how these shoes are finished, ask me
If you want to see the before and after, just ask me
8)
Last edited by italyanstyle on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A & Al
Aurora Borealis

Re: GML patent RED

Post by Aurora Borealis »

italyanstyle wrote:Many of you have asked me that has happened to the beautiful red GML...

It's a pity Alessandra didn't wear them in water first of all :cry:
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Wow! I think these pics are the most eagerly anticipated ones on this forum for a long time! We cant wait to see more! BTW, how much did those beautiful shoes cost???
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hello
wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! please i will see more of the cooking photos. wow this is sexy. cant wait to see more photos!!!
heelburner1
nusuthh

stupendo:)

Post by nusuthh »

complimenti... bellissime foto... l'ideale sarebbe una bella foto alla fine del trattamento di queste bellissime scarpe GML dentro la pattumiera insieme ai resti di un prasnzo:) magari:)
i like to destroy and abuse my new boots...