Another pair up in flames.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

fetishforlfe wrote:Hi badgirl love your work....i was just wanting to know do you have any reebok classic or princess sneakers you could burn that would be fantastic thanx

As a matter of fact I do have several pairs of Reebok princess hi-tops left. I did burn a pair either last year or the year before that. Should be on my webshots page.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:
Bandolinohaze wrote:YAY..what a great thing to come home to..another fantastic sets of consumed tennis shoes from Badgirl!! Made my day! Your girl-friends are crazy :D :D :D ..no just know the best thing to do to their duaughters tennis shoes is too BURN them!! Cute,cute tennis shoes all curled up!Thank you Badgirl

Yes, my friends are crazy, and I love it. Now that the weather is turning cool here again, we might have another roast this weekend. I have other friends who are now thinking of their daughters shoes now. Maybe they will win.

Badgirl
Great shots,Badgirl..look forward to th pictures..more of your girl-friend daughters's tennis shoes..I dont blame them at all kids want lots of tennis shoes and then dont wear them alot :D :D :D BEST thhing to do is burn them!!..oh, like you do some sandals soon,too
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:
fetishforlfe wrote:Hi badgirl love your work....i was just wanting to know do you have any reebok classic or princess sneakers you could burn that would be fantastic thanx

As a matter of fact I do have several pairs of Reebok princess hi-tops left. I did burn a pair either last year or the year before that. Should be on my webshots page.

Badgirl
Badgirl..your set of burning the princess hi-top on your webshots...he needs to see.. I would,too love to see another pair of princess go up!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:Now a pair of her daughter's what they call skate shoes. Her daughter could not believe her Mom burned them. She took the photos home and showed them to her daughter. My friends are crazy in such a fun way.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Badgirl
Those Ecko reds are so sweet.. I must ebay a pair and ignite them..oh wondering to if your girl-friends daughters own the DC skate shoes..love to see them,too
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I will ask them. One came over today and dropped off a couple more pairs of shoes. Looks like we are on for a roast this weekend.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Oooh any chance of a preview of the pairs they left? I'd also love to see some cute girly DCs, that would be amazing.

Any chance you can upload your pics from here to Webshots? It's a shame not to be able to see them in all their detailed glory :-)
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

WAMSneak wrote:Oooh any chance of a preview of the pairs they left? I'd also love to see some cute girly DCs, that would be amazing.

Any chance you can upload your pics from here to Webshots? It's a shame not to be able to see them in all their detailed glory :-)

One of my friends has another friend(this is getting confusing :) ) who's daughter has a pair DC shoes, she is trying to figure out how to bring the subject up with her friend who has no idea what we do and why. So if she is successful we will see them this weekend. I hope so too...

I do hope to upload some of the sets to webshots soon, finding the time is the trick.

Here is a preview of the shoes they brought over.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The last belonged to a friend, she gave them to hubby to 'abuse', then I have been doodling on them.

Badgirl