driving my car in boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

evolution

driving my car in boots

Post by evolution »

Hi All,
Can anyonw tell me (the easy way) to drive my manual can in boots with out stalling every 5 minutes

thanks gurls

Evo
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

do you regularly walk in high heeled shoes or boots?
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
evolution

Post by evolution »

i normaly wear my high heel boots every 2 out of 3 days.
do u need a pic of my boots?
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

no, i was just wondering if you were used to them , i drive in heels often with no problems.

the cracks in the pavment , well thats another story.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
Kid Leather

Post by Kid Leather »

Use your hands to operate the pedals :D
EmmaJNation

Post by EmmaJNation »

I've found with certain shoes, it helps to pull the seat forwards a couple of notches, so you can bend at the knees a little more and get your feet 'up and over' the pedals.
Emma
evolution

Post by evolution »

thanks all this has really helped