How to stop the Croc Clogg invasion?

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

How to stop the Croc Clogg invasion?

Post by 01 »

First of all, in case anyone is really into them let me apologise. I am not very keen on these Croc things that have suddenly appeared everywhere. (I don;t mind proper leather clogs though!)
Anyway, for me they are just so ugly and look like buckets on women's feet, especially as they are so bright and often covered in all manner of odd additions like little flowers and animals.
The problem is they are creeping in everywhere, the womean at work have started to where them in favour over their nice summer sandals and heels. Now my wife, of all people has gone and bought three pairs of them all in horrid bright hues.
What is one to do to be rid of these things? Any ideas?
Newbie2448

Post by Newbie2448 »

I agree they are ugly as hell, but most of the women i know hate them to so im safe on that note, but i do still see alot of women that would be really atractive but then the ware these crock things and it juast brings it all down. I should think the man that desighned these things had 5 minutes spare and though oh i know, i have 2 ice creem tubs ghere, ill turn them into shoes. But i would love to know why women think they look good. They just dont. STOP WARING THEM!!!

Ahhhh, i feel better after that rant.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Funny thing is that I saw this discussed on another shoe fetish forum too.
Anyways, I guess they'll die out, but the only reason why most people buy them is for the supposed comfort that they have. Most chicks I've been with are not big fans of them anyways.