Wife’s Boots Run Through The Paper Shredder

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mike

Wife’s Boots Run Through The Paper Shredder

Post by Mike »

My wife threw out her pair of boots. I ran one of them through the paper shredder. I hope you like them.
swampthing

Post by swampthing »

Nice idea!

Would love to see them partway in... any chance?
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Simply incredible !! :o
erv2u

shredder

Post by erv2u »

Thanks for the pics Mike.
I tried to run a ballet slipper through the paper shedder and it wouldnt go. If I had your shredder they would have.
I wondered if I could shred chunky boots. Yep video on WWW below.

Post by 01 »

This is very good, I'd love to have a shredder capable of eating a high heeled shoe or boot.
I can remember seeing it on television, must have been back in the 70's on one of those documentaries similar to Tomorrows World or the like, the woman presenter was demonstrating the power of some shredder which had been invented to crush waste from a building site, ie bricks concrete etc. Then almost unbelievably half way through to demonstrate the power of the machine she took off her brown heeled pumps and dropped them in. It was possibly the most incredible bit of television I have ever seen and was etched into my mind as I was only a kid at the time.
I have searched for this many times on the internet but have been unable to locate it anywhere. Does anyone else recall it? It probably aired in the UK in or around 1975 to 1979?