What Should I do With These??? PT 2

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

What Should I do With These??? PT 2

Post by Wetshoe »

Sorry thread was split due to moving a 'dodgee post' to the shoe job forum: please click the following link to see the 1st part of the message! Will see if Wetshoe can re-join the threads.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THESE??? PT 1

that's kitty's size. (same as american size 5.5, right?)
she would be glad to wear them and abuse them for you and then return them to you so you can destroy them.
David25

Post by David25 »

Wetshoe wrote:that's kitty's size. (same as american size 5.5, right?)
she would be glad to wear them and abuse them for you and then return them to you so you can destroy them.

Interesting... what type of abuse could I choose?

David
Thys

Post by Thys »

That's a way better idea than burning or farginn them...

(But that's just my view, you know.)
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Thys wrote:That's a way better idea than burning or farginn them...

I'm with thys on his reply,lets get back to some good old abuse. :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: mmm

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

mudcole wrote:
Thys wrote:That's a way better idea than burning or farginn them...

I'm with thys on his reply,lets get back to some good old abuse. :wink:

Also gets my vote!.........nothing sexier than seeing a woman 'butcher' :twisted: an expensive pr of heels!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Those manolos mary-janes are fabulous! I really like the style. I know they are...very expensive too (so...need to be abused slowy to get all the fun).

Black patent heels are really good to be scuffed to the maximum!

I could be an idea that kitty tries them and abused them a little?
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

David25 wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:that's kitty's size. (same as american size 5.5, right?)

Interesting... what type of abuse could I choose?

David

what type of abuse would you like? recently we shot some photos of kitty abusing her slave girl. surprising how badly a nice pair of shoes will get scuffed up after you make a girl crawl around on cement for a while.
BEFORE
DURING
AFTER
then again, she did make her step in the pool too.

we're going to hawaii in a few weeks and i'm sure kitty would be glad to wear a nice pair of manolos there. especially on the beach.

want them back in pretty good shape so you can finsh em off yourself? she could just wear em to a club, get drunk, get them stepped on a few times, get drinks spilled on them. you know, stuff any girl would do to her manolos :P

you tell her what you want and she'll let you know if she can do it. she does love those manolos so i'm sure she'll try her best. even autograph them for you if you like.