Webcam

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Susan

Webcam

Post by Susan »

Hi all,

I did an impromptu webcam performance the other day where I destroyed a pair of high heels. This was not planned at all but rather just seemed like a good idea while I was on-line. This seemed to go down well with the viewers at the time so I will try and do another soon and will advise of the date time etc. I won't chat during the broadcast I'll just do the damage and maybe chat after.

I don't have a date in mind yet but will give advance warning.

Kindest regards - Susan.
js_in_heels

Post by js_in_heels »

Was that the one i was watching susan??

Because if it was it was great!!

(sorry i am showing off a bit but i know how to use this tpye of forum)
Thys

Post by Thys »

:cry:

Missed it...
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Missed it too.

Post by Wetshoe »

I saw the message about it probably when you were doing it but I couldn't find it. Will try to watch the next time you do it.
Susan

Muddy heels

Post by Susan »

I will be able to mess up a pair of high heels in mud tomorrow live via the webcam (Monday 29th Dec - 11:30pm UK time). I have rigged a way of getting the mud to the web cam, and will broadcast using Yahoo Messenger's webcam facility. I will not be chatting at the same time...sorry. This is somewhat of an experiment so I cannot promise a problem free broadcast but it's worth a go for a laugh if nothing else.

Susan.
Thys

Post by Thys »

Be sure to record it! If the session is messed up (Yeah, pun intended ;) ) you could upload it at a later date.
Susan

Broadcast

Post by Susan »

Just having a quick broadcast now if you're interested for 10 mins or so.