Abused and Used

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Esther

Abused and Used

Post by Esther »

These shoes have been abused on multiple occasions. I'm selling them now as I have been asked on many occasoins if they could be brought from me.
They are on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

(These are photos on ebay)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Is there any damage to these pumps i.e.; scrapes gouges?
bootlickslave

Post by bootlickslave »

Hello Lady Esther,
thank you for the beautifull offer, i ll keep it in eye.
it is very nice to hear something from u again Ma am. i love ur collection of shoes at your site Ma am.
well omg, they are size5 UK, wow you must have very sweet feet Ma am.
though i will get a problem to find my Lady for them :wink:
it makes it not much easier for me, coz i own Goddess Kittys guess pumps US size 6b.
http://www.directupload.net/show/d/622/UjyWUs8g.jpg
even very very sweet feet too Lady Esther :wink:
but this will be my problem.

thank you as well Goddess and keep up ur good work Ma am.

may if i get the hit on ur sling backs, would there me a way to abuse em especially anymore? like with a walk through sharp stones? :D

if u would like it Goddess Esther, i would give em a monoment next to Kitties, maybe a lil bit higher :wink:

Best regards Ma am, and all of you :wink:
-=[bootlickslave]=-
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hi esther,
great to see you are selling your shoes. i'm sure they'll find a nice new home where they are "loved" :D
but when posting auctions on ebay, in the past i've had the experience that if you mention anything fetish related they will eventually remove the listing. perhaps it would be a good idea to tame the listing down, or hopefully things have changed at ebay.
anyway, nice to hear from you!
wetshoe
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Well someone liked them 41 quid not bad.
Esther

Post by Esther »

I've just brought a load of shoes persposly to abuse - i'm guessing the general comments will be:

cover them in mud
walk through water
scuff them of concrete
cover them in custurd / cream etc.....

I have finally found myself a photographer who is willing to do photos of this for me!!

Keep a look out - i'll be posting plenty of new photos soon xx
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

We'll be waiting

Me