The pink CJ's were not alone

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

H

The pink CJ's were not alone

Post by H »

Remember the sexy red YSL's and the cake
Special K said they are going too
Image and off they went Image
Into the mud
oh oh
oops
there goes another rubber tree plant....or sexy pair of heels
The CJ's looked pretty bad after drying in the mud, I'll post a pic tomorrow night,
messyfood_inheels

Post by messyfood_inheels »

wow those pictures are sexy especially the cake one.i love them
don

Post by don »

Those are really great. I would love to see them wet if you ever have a chance to do it.
Thanks.
pumpfancier

Post by pumpfancier »

Another fine set of pictures. Those shoes look so dainty and delicate - what size does Special K wear? Looking forward to the dried-out pics.

PF
daryl

shoes in mud

Post by daryl »

wonderful way with these beautiful new shoes, thanks so much and seeing them worn in the bath or any water would also be sensational!!
hi, i am daryl...i love wet & messy fun fully clothed as much as anyone
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Red Heels & Mud = a great photo set.... :twisted:
Thanks for posting
Damagedheels.com
shred

Post by shred »

Nice pictures, H.

Why did Special K decide to abuse those shoes? They don't look old or well-worn yet. Did you clean them afterwards, or did you just left them in the mud? Why did she agree on this?

Shred