Boots getting wet

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rach

Post by rach »

"but how did you post the second picture already on friday. thought you bought the boots yesterday? "

Good point. The second picture on the other thread seems to have changed into one of the pictures I posted today. Does anyone know why it's done that because I havn't modified the other post?
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Nice pictures rach, good to see those boots soak up the moisture :twisted:

When are you going to soak those thigh highs?, love to see that. :wink:
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Looks like wetshoes uploader has given you the same file name for both pictures,the reason the newest image is showing on the other thread is because that was the latest one (out of the 2) you uploaded,simply try uploading the 'other' picture again and edit your other message,just make sure the image has a different file name.
If your still having problems email me the images and i'll edit your posts by uploading the images and inserting them into your posts,there for fixing the problem.
Damagedheels.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

yea thats basically it hhds if you give two pictures the same filename the uploader will automatically assume its the same picture and change it...

(i know because someone used it for malicious purposes on my "how to post a picture" topic)
rach

Post by rach »

Oh right, I had a feeling that might have been the problem! I can't remember where the older picture is at the moment so i've just removed it to save confusion!

Anyway, I decided to try and dry the boots out quickly as i'm off to work in half hour or so and I want to wear them. I put them in the tumbledrier for a bit and they have come out toasy warm and dry! They are not leather, it's some sort of cheap stretchy material so I thought they would probably be fine if I did that :D
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

It would be funny if the dryer 'dry rotted' them and while you're walking around at work, they began to slowly fall apart. :twisted:

..... pb
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Way to go Rach! Give those boots lots of water and kick them around.