Boots getting wet

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

rach

Boots getting wet

Post by rach »

:D

Getting them wet for the first time:

It felt good!

There colour's running!

Very very wet

I didn't take the camera with me for the full on bath as I didn't want to find out if it was waterproof or not! It felt very very good indeed. I'm very tempted to get the thigh highs wet next time :D

Once finished the boots were quite heavy. I think it might take a couple of days for them to dry out.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

(evil laugh) great pictures....nice to see those BN boots ending up in the bath :twisted: looking forwards to more of your pictures in the future!
thanks again
Damagedheels.com
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Oh yeah, they run. I've had bathwater of every colour of the rainbow.

LOL

If you want them to dry out quickly, put them outside in the sunshine (if you have any. Just 'cause it's bright and sunny here, doesn't mean it is there) or pick out the warmest spot of your house. I use the attic in the summer. For the winter months I put them next to the heater vent.

..... pb
rach

Post by rach »

I've got a little cupboard where the water tank sits. It's pretty warm in there so that's where i'll keep the boots. I need them dried out because I want to use them to go out in. It'll be nice going out in them knowing what I have been getting up to in them :D
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Cool pic's, thanks for sharing..

Just a warning....

Maybe you want them too but, if you put them in the airing cupboard to dry out in the warmth...they will shrink!!

You will do better to leave them to dry just in the room or by an open window.

Up to you really. :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
sith

Post by sith »

nice to see the new boots wet. would like to see the same with the thighhighs. but how did you post the second picture already on friday. thought you bought the boots yesterday? :?:
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Another tip...

Stuff the boots with newspaper or paper towels. This will absorb a lot of the inside water. Also stops the leather from shrinking, though from what you wrote, I don't think they were real leather anyway.

..... pb