ABUSED RED UNLISTED MARY JANES!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

kedsman500

ABUSED RED UNLISTED MARY JANES!

Post by kedsman500 »

Here are some pictures of what my girlfriend did to her old red unlisted mary janes.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

great pics....gives me some satisfaction to know shoes like that are being abused! :twisted:
cheers for posting
Damagedheels.com
Mary Jane

Nice shoes

Post by Mary Jane »

The style of shoes I would buy. I like a less blocky heel but I could live with the heel.

Unlisted is a brand I live alot but seldom find larger than a 10. They have so many cute shoes

Is the black color from the heels?

Most of the shoes shown in this forum a going to be pointy toed high heels. I is nice seeing some shoes that I would have in my closet.

MJG
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I've never seen a scuff like that, done with just the heel. It looks like tar, or even a burn spot.

...... pb
Mary Jane

black marks

Post by Mary Jane »

I have had shoe heels that would leave a black mark on the shoes if you did not walk carefully. I can not say that even those shoe would of left that much of a mark even trying to mess the shoes up.

We are going to have to wait for Kedsman500 to tell us more.

MJG
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

And maybe he's got some clearer pics of those shoes too.

I too, like that style of mary jane in that colour. There's a similiar pair in a local thrift store in size 11, meaning they'ld fit me perfectly. (LOL)
...... pb
kedsman500

The Red Unlisted Mary Janes

Post by kedsman500 »

The red Unlisted mary janes were burnt and stepped on by my girlfriend. I had asked her to do this to them, because that is what I like. she thought it was weird at first, but she started to get in to it after she tried it. Sorry, I don't have anymore pictures, because she sold them on ebay. I will have more pics of her abusing her heels and sneakers soon. Just let me know what would be a good thing for her to do to the shoes. We both use this computer so if you want to let her know, her name is cruelmegen. Thanks cruelmegan andKedsman500.