Chinese site ?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pompompom13

Chinese site ?

Post by pompompom13 »

Hello all,

I was wondering if somebody already manage to buy a video from this website ?

https://shop117172034.world.taobao.com/

Thanks ;)
Winter_mute

Re: Chinese site ?

Post by Winter_mute »

Wow, the content seems to be really interesting
wise_boots_

Post by wise_boots_ »

Hello, all!

I have tried (with google translate) to buy a video, but failed, because destination country must be China...
Does anyone have a chinese peer? :)
tyu4gh

Post by tyu4gh »

wise_boots_ wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 am Hello, all!

I have tried (with google translate) to buy a video, but failed, because destination country must be China...
Does anyone have a chinese peer? :)
I am Chinese and it needs a application call qq to buy them, it's kind of WhatsApp in China, you have to use it to contact the seller and you can customize the video. But honestly, most of videos are in low quality....