Naughty Heels Material

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: Naughty Heels Material

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Winter_mute wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:56 pm Wow, i am so happy that you are back! This is delicate niche and there is not a lof of new wam heels content nowadays.

i've checked the muddy clip and the puddles, and they are super cool.

The only thng is quality of the recording - maybe it would be not too expensive to replace the camera to something modern.

Maria is so hot! Does she enjoy to get her shoes and feet wet and messy? Maybe it could be fun if she spoke during the clip - to explain her feelings)
Were aware of the quality problem,we have a new camcorder and the new material were shooting is in 1920x1080 :)
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

New material added today, Maria gets her stocking clad feet & white patent Christian Louboutin So Kate high heels wet crushing lots of water balloons :)
CLICK HERE For Naughty Heels
White Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate High Heels Crush Water Balloons 1.jpg
White Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate High Heels Crush Water Balloons 1.jpg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 12583 times
Duveaux

Post by Duveaux »

Hi there

I love your content, great model and Louboutins/ Jimmy Choo's
But please keep your camera stable, I can't purchase your vids as it gives me a bit of a headache to watch,
but it's also personal.
Everything else is Ace
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Maria takes her sexy Christian Louboutin So Kate high heels into the MUD
enjoy
CLICK HERE for Naughty Heels
Maria Muddy Black Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate High  Heels 1.jpg
Maria Muddy Black Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate High Heels 1.jpg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 12521 times
Bobdany2014

Post by Bobdany2014 »

I love your mud clips!! but instead of pumps can you do a video of her walking through calf deep mud in strappy high heel sandals, or wedges? That would be amazing and beyond sexy!
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Bobdany2014 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:17 pm I love your mud clips!! but instead of pumps can you do a video of her walking through calf deep mud in strappy high heel sandals, or wedges? That would be amazing and beyond sexy!
Sure we can do sandals,we'll have to purchase them but it wouldnt be a problem,as for wedges thats something we wouldnt do as they are way ugly (sorry) Watch this space! :)
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

New clipp added today, Maria curshes boxes with the So Kates
enjoy
CLICK HERE for Naughty Heels
Marias Black Patent Leather Christian Louboutin So Kates Crush Cardboard 1.jpg
Marias Black Patent Leather Christian Louboutin So Kates Crush Cardboard 1.jpg (16.16 KiB) Viewed 12396 times