Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

milaham

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by milaham »

News from today. My lovely neighbor Lady did it again. The trash truck was just servicing the trash bin when I brought the empty bin back to his place. She was already waiting for my with two pairs of heels in her hand. I ased her if she waiting for me. No she was waiting for the empty bin to put her abused shoes inside. I said the boots are looking great, Shes said yes but she worn them ones and damaged the heel when she was stuck in a Elevator grate. I said to bad for the nice shoes and then shes said she will trash a lot of shoes because she has already too much. Then I said, let me know if you do so. She was smiling and said only, we will see and she also have some Party designer heels to go because they are too high.
So I have to watch trash bin because the neighbor Kids also looking in the bin and last time they played and walked with the old heels. I will Keep you informed.
Attachments
PKb00 - Kopie.JPG
PKb01.JPG
PKb02.JPG
PKb03.JPG
PKb04.JPG
PKb05.JPG
PKb06.JPG
suthphen252

Post by suthphen252 »

die scharzen Pumps sehen sehr lecker aus....
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot black heels. I hope you have save them
milaham

Post by milaham »

Last Weekend she asked me if I can repair a loose heel. I said I have to see if it is possible but therefore you have to put them on and I will see. So she put on some pair of beautiful black boots and walked in front of me. Yes, the right heel was loose and I checked and said it is broken inside. But it wasn't broken. During her walk I dis some Pictures that she can see the view from backwards. And some more. So today i found the boots in our trash bin. They are looking so nice and during the walk much nicer. Tomorrow the trash truck will be here and I try to keep them tomorrow early in the morning.
Attachments
SAWa06.jpg
SAWa01.jpg
SAWa10.jpg
SAWa11.jpg
SAWa12.jpg
IMG_2177a.jpg
IMG_2179a.jpg
IMG_2180a.jpg
IMG_2182a.jpg
IMG_2185a.jpg
mazz

Post by mazz »

did you arrived before the truck ...
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Why are they first black and then brown?
Did you save them?
milaham

Post by milaham »

Yes, I had the chance to rescue them. Just short before the truck came.
The first pictures were made inside the house with LED light and when I saw the boots in the trash it was outside in the evening and the sun was nearly down. Thats why they are looking like brown but they are black.