Sergio Rossi sandals of mass destruction

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Sergio Rossi sandals of mass destruction

Post by shoo-bay »

My close-to-thousand-dollar sandals met the bench grinder recently! Taking the concept of "spike heels" to the extreme. Thinking of all sorts of things I can use these super sharp points on!
(As an aside, it does feel like a bit of a waste of time posting on this forum nowadays. All my recent posts mysteriously disappeared with no explanation, and only a couple of people showed interest in my pics. Are there still any fans of abused designed heels browsing this forum? Maybe its time to head over to SexyShoeShots or something. Thoughts?)
Attachments
Sergio Rossi box.JPG
shoo-bay

Re: Sergio Rossi sandals of mass destruction

Post by shoo-bay »

IMG_9795.JPG
IMG_9796.JPG
IMG_9797.JPG
Attachments
IMG_9801.JPG
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

IMG_9803.JPG
IMG_9804.JPG
IMG_9805.JPG
IMG_9806.JPG
IMG_9807.JPG
IMG_9809.JPG
IMG_9810.JPG
Attachments
IMG_9802.JPG
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

any sneakers you can put under those spikes?,
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi. Thanks for the reply! But sorry...not really into sneakers. I’ll be putting some other expensive heels under those spikes though if that interests you!!
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

lets see some options :) boots would be great
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Love your work an have missed seeing it. I to was wondering where all the newest topics of your went. Not much going on here lately.