Shoetomisadventure 15 Years of Wet and Messy Heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Shoetomisadventure2

Shoetomisadventure 15 Years of Wet and Messy Heels

Post by Shoetomisadventure2 »

IMG_1169.JPG
Bsuit-tile.jpg
Hello,
I am a creator and professional photographer for over a decade of wet and messy high heel shoe and other high heel fetish imagery. I feature fully clothed wet and messy (food related messes) looks, messy shoe close ups. I also do girl on girl submission, ankle bondage and shoe worship work. My work is mainly in business attire that sets my fetish work apart from most. I feature beautiful high heels and take pride in my work. If you are interested in viewing samples for purchase, please contact me at: misadventure0142@yahoo.com

Regards,
AJ
IMG_1169.JPG
Attachments
OmnibusMain-tile-horz.jpg
MS2page.jpg
MS2page.jpg (154.48 KiB) Viewed 15734 times
KBC052.JPG
bww16.jpg
Last edited by Shoetomisadventure2 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
franky

Re: Shoetomisadventure 15 Years of Wet and Messy Heels

Post by franky »

I think we all want to see some examples of wet and messy heels or boots ;-))
Shoetomisadventure2

Hello Franky,
There you go! As I have noted above what I do, its more than just wet shoe imagery. However, I am a bit more diverse than going all out destruction as you may see more in this forum. I don't trash, cut, crush, burn or defecate on shoes. To each their own but I do aim to please and carefully orchestrate my fetish and my desire for high heel shoes in unique spontaneous and sexy situations my own way!

Regards,
AJ
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow... we've both been at this for a long time :) Love your choice of heels!
Shoetomisadventure2

Hello Wetshoe, yes we have and it seems I'm even busier more and more. As you might see I'm diversifying my fetish even more so. Years of practice I guess. I'd like to think it's a good thing! Thanks for the comments on the shoes. They never look their best unless I have one of my beautiful ladies wearing them! 👠😍

Regards,
AJ
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

do u still post on flickr?
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043