Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Gucci24

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by Gucci24 »

Sag mal könntest Du mir mal ne PN schreiben, wäre nett
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Good for u finding those sexy Heels in the can so now what to do with them maybe some food messy of stepping on them?
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043

Post by 001 »

I assume that having found them, you then rescue them rather than letting the garbage truck take them away?

However if on the odd occasion one was to be taken away by the garbage truck is there any chance of getting photographs of the truck's mechanism squashing and crushing the shoes, turning them from lovely elegant pumps into mushed and twisted garbage? That would b splendid to see that, especially if it could be videoed close up with a zoom or something!
milaham

Post by milaham »

Two days before we had a small birthday Party in the neighborhood. All neighbor were together including the nice Lady next to my house. This evening she had a small black Dress on and red low heel shoes... During the evening we had a small talk and I sad to her, that she is so small this evenig. Normally she is taller :-) then she told me that she bought the red shoes only for the birthday Party but they are too small and she don't like to wear such low heels but she said it's better for her look. It Looks more conservativ... But her shoes are to small and they hurt already... She said that was the onlytime the she was wearing this ugly shoes. I said they look good ;-) During the Party, she asked me if I can take care for her plants in the house because she had to travel for some days. I said yes sure.
Now I was there to water the flowers but I can't see the red shoes around.... Then I was looking into her trash bin. Now I will wait until she put the trash out of her house :-)
Attachments
D2X_9833-3.JPG
IMG_7503-1.JPG
IMG_7504-2.JPG
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Wow, lucky you. Thank you for the post and pics
I'm Trashed
Thys

Post by Thys »

I am soooo jealous of you!
milaham

Post by milaham »

Today It's time to put the trashcan to the street... I meet the neighbor Lady from the next house with a empty fast-Food box and a pair of sandals in her hand. I was wondering and my mouth was open... She throw the sandals in the trash bin and said -The summer is over... I said yes maybe and then we had a small talk before she went back into her house. After that I took my camera and took some pics and I took the sandals out of the trash bin for more pictures. Enjoy it.
Attachments
B5.JPG
B4.JPG
B3.JPG
B2.JPG
B1.JPG