Suede & Mink OR Black Patent

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Suede & Mink OR Black Patent

Poll ended at Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:52 am

- Suede & mink shoes
48%
- Hobbs black patent Shoes
52%

Total votes: 21

italyanstyle

Re: Suede & Mink OR Black Patent

Post by italyanstyle »

Therefore ...
yes, she is aware of my fun (maybe not everything ... :-)
she decides which shoes no longer want to use and gives them to me. Usually she does not use much the shoes (she hates insoles worn/dirty and/or shoes in poor condition)
I must say that sometimes happened that I destroy her shoes and then, not to make her angry, I bought back the same shoes!
sometimes it happens that we play together with her shoes, but these are private photo shots that we do not share (.. or at most only with very close friends)
A & Al
Thys

Post by Thys »

I can respect that. Asking more of you would be an insult since you've been feeding this forum with amazing stuff. And I hope you will continue your work for a long time. (And since your wife owns more than 200 pairs I think we won't have to worry. :mrgreen: )

mudcole

Post by mudcole »

A couple of hours late but I would have voted for the suede pair....

MC.